The International Children and Youth Theater Festival “Yalla Yalla”
April 1st – 10th , 2017
Bethlehem – Palestine
Call for Applicants
Al-Harah Theater opens the call to theater groups and companies to participate in The International Children and Youth Theater Festival “Yalla Yalla” between the 1st and the 10th of April, 2017 in Bethlehem – Palestine.
1. The festival will be divided into two categories, Children Theater and Youth Theater.
2. 10 theater groups will be chosen by the festival artistic committee.
3. Plays with minimum technical needs are encouraged.
4. Applicants need to fill out the application form and send it by email first and then send it by regular mail alongside with a DVD of the play and a CD for high quality photos of the play.
5. Applicants are responsible to cover their travel cost to Palestine.
6. Applicants are responsible to cover the shipping cost of the play set and accessories.
7. A maximum of 5 members team is accepted.
8. Each play will be performed twice during the festival in morning and evening show in the same day.
9. The festival provides fees of 300 Euros for each performance (600 Euros for two).
10. The festival provides accommodations and food for the participating theater groups for 5 days maximum.
11. The festival provides pick up from the nearest airport for the group all together to hotel and vice versa.
12. The festival provides local transportation to all participating theater groups from hotel to performances places and vice versa.
13. The festival provides wide media coverage for all the participating plays including press, radio, and television.
14. Application deadline is Monday 15th of August 2016.
15. The chosen applicants will be informed by Saturday 10th of September 2016.
Our Contact details:
173, Virgin Mary Street
+970-2-2767758 (Telefax), +970-592767758 (Mobile)